Are you currently pursuing a graphic design, communications or marketing degree? Would like to gain hands on experience and build your resume?
Blue Ridge Women’s Center needs a volunteer communications intern/assistant to assist the Communications Director in:
- Graphic design/photo editing using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Digital marketing (PPC, SEO, local, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Content creation
- Social media development and profile management
- Current or prior education/knowledge in at least one of the above areas
Hours are approximately 5-15 hours/week, depending on prospective intern’s availability. This is an on-site volunteer position with flexible hours, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:30am-4pm. This person will be expected to work directly with the Communications Director to schedule work hours, collaborate projects and complete tasks.
About Blue Ridge Women’s Center
We are a non-profit medical facility providing services to our clients at no cost regardless of age, race, religion, circumstances or financial situation. Our services include free pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, parenting & life skills classes and more. We are a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to serving the women and their families in our community.
To apply for the internship:
- Please complete our volunteer application provided here.
2. Please also contact email@example.com and answer these questions:
- Name of your school and program of study
- List criteria from your school that your internship must meet
- Why do you feel you are a good candidate for this internship with Blue Ridge Women’s Center?