Blue Ridge Women’s Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization governed by a local board of directors, and funded by generous community support.
The Center exists to improve the well-being of women and their families in the Blue Ridge area facing an unplanned pregnancy, relationship concerns, and reproductive health issues. We provide all of our services at no cost to the client because of the generosity of people like you!
Our services include:
- Pregnancy testing and verification
- Pregnancy dating by ultrasound
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Parenting & Life Skills Program (PLSP)
- Baby Boutique (free items are earned through a points system of our PLSP education program)
Our all-female clinic staff is dedicated to providing quality care to the women of our community regardless of their age, race, religion, income level, or circumstances. Approximately 30 volunteers—including physicians, sonographers, nurses, other professionals, and trained peer counselors—donate their time in client services at the Center, while others work with our administrative staff behind the scenes under the leadership of our Board of Directors.
Our medical staff of nurses and sonographers are directly overseen by our local medical director who is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. We are dedicated to providing quality care to the women of our community regardless of their age, race, religion, income level, or circumstances.
Will you join us supporting moms and babies in our area? There are many ways to be involved including (but not limited to):
- Support us financially, or donate your professional services
- Participate in one of our events
- Take a tour of the center
- Follow us on Facebook and help spread the word about our services
- Volunteer in our various volunteer positions
Contact us for more information or to talk to someone about how you can be a part of our mission!